Access your money anytime, anywhere.
With Online Banking, you never have to worry about what time the bank closes again. Use this convenient service to transfer funds, check balances, and see up to the minute transaction records. It's completely secure so your account information is safe.
Do your banking on your time, when it's convenient for you. It's easy with Online Banking.
- View account balances in real time*
- Transfer funds (one time or recurring)
- Securely communicate with Customer Support
- Setup Account Balance Alerts (email or SMS text message)
- View front and back of checks and deposit slips
- Setup External Transfers to access money at other Financial Institutions
- Access account history for up to 24 months
- My Spending feature allows you to assign categories, edit descriptions on transactions, set up alerts, and prepare a budget
- Download transaction history (including category information) to financial software programs (Sage, QuickBooks, BAI2, Quicken, Xero, or Excel)
- Enroll for eStatements and enjoy the convenience of going paperless
- Online Bill Pay
- Future View allows you to see transactions that are scheduled in the next 30 days
- Loan Payments
- Update Contact Information
- Submit a Stop Payment request
- Transfers using our P2P Service, Key Pay
- Outside accounts lets you manage ALL of your financial institution accounts all on your Cross Keys Bank Home Page.
*Unprocessed debit card transactions may not be reflected in your balance. You may have issued some checks, have additional purchases or made additional transactions which are not reflected in your balance. A portion of your balance may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Enroll for Online Banking
- Go to the Personal Online Banking Enrollment page
- Read and Agree to the Electronic Disclosure Consent Forms and Internet Banking Agreement
- Complete the Online Internet Banking Enrollment Form and click Continue
Tip: Your Access ID and Passcode are case sensitive. Be sure to check the Caps Lock on your keyboard. Pay close attention to the answers you set for your Security Questions these are Case Sensitive and will be asked periodically for authentication and for Mobile Banking verification.
Need to make sure a check or automatic loan payment is covered?
Easily transfer funds online between Cross Keys Bank accounts. You can also transfer funds to and from external accounts (accounts outside of Cross Keys Bank).
Creating a transfer is easy with CKB Online Banking. Simply choose the account you would like to transfer from and the account you would like to transfer to from the dropdown boxes on the screen. All your eligible accounts will be in the dropdown boxes. Once you have the accounts chosen, simply key in the amount you would like to transfer and the date you would like the transfer to take place.
Set up recurring or future-dated transfers: You can schedule future-dated transfers between your CKB accounts up to a year in advance. Recurring transfers can be made at regular intervals, such as once a week, once a month, every three months and more. There are some limitations to the types of accounts available for recurring or future-dated transfers.
Can I delete a same-day transfer? Because same-day transfers are immediately reflected in your available balance, you are unable to cancel a same-day transfer. If you entered the wrong amount or no longer want the funds transferred, you will need to enter another transfer for the same amount in the opposite direction or contact the bank.
Transfer funds between Cross Keys Bank and other financial institutions.
With external transfers, you can easily and securely move funds between your Cross Keys Bank personal checking, savings, and money market accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions in the United States.
Just as with transfers between your Cross Keys Bank accounts, you can set up a one-time external transfer or schedule a recurring external transfer. You can make these transfers from our mobile apps as well. Fees associated with external transfers are listed below.
Eliminate organizing bank statements while keeping them easily accessible. With eStatements, you can receive your statements electronically each month.
eStatements look just the same, but you will receive them sooner than traditional mailed statements and without risking them being lost or stolen from your mailbox. They're accessible anytime and since they're online, you don't have to keep them organized. Not to mention you're helping save a tree.It's the eco-friendly way to go.
When you opt in for eStatements you will automatically receive eNotices as well. This includes Overdraft Notices and Insufficient Funds Notices. Electronic Notices are delivered directly to your Online Banking without the delay from the post office. Due to security concerns you are alerted of the arrival of eNotices via email but you can only view the notice by logging into your Online Banking.
You cannot view eStatements or eNotices via Mobile Banking.
The Notify Me Alerts feature allows you to receive email and text notifications of important account related, security related activities and messages.
- Setup text or email alerts on all of your CKB Accounts
- Receive an alert with your balance daily
- Be alerted when your balance drops below a certain amount**
- Have CKB alert you when a deposit is made**
**Unprocessed debit card transactions may not be reflected in your balance. You may have issued some checks, have additional purchases or made additional transactions which are not reflected in your balance