Cross Keys Bank is committed to helping our customers secure their accounts, cards, computers, and devices.
When would Cross Keys Bank Contact You?
Cross Keys Bank may contact customers on an unsolicited basis in connection with the following matters. The bank may contact the customer via many different means including but not limited to; telephone call, Secure Message via Online Banking or Mobile Banking, SMS Text Message, email, or U.S. mail.
- Suspected Debit Card Fraud
- Compromised Debit Card
- Debit Card PIN lockout
- Debit Card EMV Chip Errors
- Mobile Deposit Issues
- Online Banking Issues
Information Cross Keys Bank will never ask for:
- Pin Numbers
- CVV (numbers on back of debit card)
- Password for Online Banking or Mobile Banking
Please take a few moments to read the linked articles below.
- Ten Cybersecurity Tips for Small Businesses
- Cyber Tips and Resources from Homeland Security
- Reporting Cybercrime
- Sound Business Practices for Companies to Mitigate Corporate Account Takeover (CATO)
- Recommendation to Business Customers to Prevent Account Hijacking
- Start With Security - A Guide for Business. Lessons learned from FTC cases
- General Tips & Advice
practice good online safety habits with these tips and advice