Conveniently deposits checks from anywhere using your Smartphone or Tablet.
Cross Keys Bank's Mobile Deposit feature within the Mobile Banking App allows you to deposit checks up to $25,000.
With Mobile Deposit you can:
- Save yourself a trip to the bank. No more lines, no more deposit slips, and no more working your schedule around branch hours.
- Select the eligible checking or savings account to which you would like to deposit your check.
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check to securely submit it for deposit processing.
- View your deposit history, including accepted, failed and pending deposits.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
Q: What is Mobile Check Deposit?
A: Mobile Check Deposit is a convenient, easy way to deposit checks from your mobile phone into one of your accounts. With the Cross Keys Bank Mobile Banking app on your iPhone® or Android® Phone, you can take a photo of your check, enter the check information and securely submit your deposit for processing.
Q: How do I access Mobile Check Deposit?
A: You must download the App and enroll your device. Then log in with your Online Banking Credentials.
Q: How should I endorse checks that I submit through Mobile Remote Deposit?
A: Each check MUST be endorsed on the back as follows:
- The payee's signature (if this is a Business Account make sure to include the Business name and signature of the person making the deposit)
- last 4 digits of the account number
- Today's date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- print "Cross Keys Mobile Deposit Only"
PLEASE NOTE: If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, Cross Keys will reject the check and you will be asked to resubmit the deposit.
Q: When will my deposit be credited to my account?
A: Deposits received before 3:00pm CTS will generally be available no later than the next business day after approved. Items will not be memo posted to your account.
Q: What should I do with the hard copies of my checks?
A: After successfully submitting a deposit with Cross Keys Bank Mobile Check Deposit, it is advisable that you keep all original documents for 10 days then shred the items.
Q: How much is the deposit limit?
A. You cannot deposit a check over $25,000.00.
Q: I get an error that states my camera access is unavailable or restricted. How can I make my app work?
A. Verify in your Phone Settings that you have allowed Cross Keys to have access to the camera within the Cross Keys Bank App.