How do I activate Online Bill Pay?
You will be given the opportunity to enroll in Online Bill Pay when you enroll in Online Banking. If you choose not to enroll in Online Bill Pay at that time, you can add Online Bill Pay at any time.
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the All Services & Settings tab under the Welcome menu
- Select Modify account access under Preferences
- Select the Action button next to the account you wish to enroll for Bill Pay
- Click the Edit link
- Select the radio button Basic with Bill Pay and click the Submit button.
- Click the Confirm button for the request to be submitted to Cross Keys Bank
- Cross Keys Bank will review your request and verify that you have the Signature Requirements for the account. If the account is approved for Bill Pay service you will be granted access within 2 business days.
Individual Checking: 15 payments per month free then $0.75 for each additional payment
Business Checking: $5.00 monthly charge includes up to 15 payments per month. $0.75 for each additional payment per month
Small Business Checking: $5.00 monthly charge includes up to 15 payments per month. $0.75 for each additional payment per month
We will reimburse you up to $50 per payment for any late payment fees or penalties you are charged as a result of the payee/biller not receiving a payment by the due date if all the following apply:
- If you scheduled the payment to be sent on a scheduled payment date with sufficient lead time in advance of the payment due date, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the service.
- If correct information was provided to us about the payee/biller (name, address, account number and amount).
- If your account had sufficient funds to complete the payment on the scheduled payment date.
- If the payee/biller was a business.
- If the payee/biller assessed late payment fees or penalties due to the delay of this payment.
- If you did not receive notice from us, our service provider, or the payee at least 10 days prior to your scheduled payment that would have alerted you to a problem processing payments from our Service.