Financial Services at Cross Keys Investment Services
At Cross Keys Investment Services we are committed to helping our clients turn their aspirations and financial dreams into realities.
Our dedication is firmly rooted in our goal to provide high-quality, comprehensive financial services in an atmosphere that allows us to get to know you better -- your family, your business, your financial goals and your investment needs.
Through our partnership with broker dealer, INVEST Financial Corporation, our clients have access to a wide array of financial products, including services such as professional money management, retirement and education planning, and investment products including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and insurance products. INVEST is a leading provider of investment and insurance programs to financial institutions across the country, and is a registered broker/dealer and a FINRA member firm.
Products & Services
- Stocks & Bonds
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Tax Advantaged Investments
- Business Retirement Plans
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning & 529 Plans
- Insurance Products
- Professional Asset Management
- Trust Services
- Financial & Estate Planning
To learn more about these and other investment tools, contact your local Cross Keys Bank branch or our financial consultant Mauri Turner at (318) 361-3136.
Nondeposit Investment Products:
- are not insured by the FDIC;
- are not deposits or other obligations of the institution and are not guaranteed by the institution; and,
- are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested
Registered representatives of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with any other entities named. Products and services offered through INVEST *Are not FDIC insured *are not guaranteed by any Bank* may lose value including loss of principal.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
- Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) affecting, or attempting to affect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.