Checking that pays you back up to 2.05% APY!
Get the benefits and convenience you expect, without the paper trail.
Open a Gold Key Rewards checking account to earn high interest and receive ATM and Bill Pay refunds on qualified* accounts. Convert your existing checking account to a Gold Key Rewards account and keep your same account number, debit cards and checkbooks while earning higher yields on your balances.
- $50 to Open
- ATM Fee Refunds** (up to $25 per cycle)
- No Minimum Balance to Earn Rewards
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Visa Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay^
- Free Telephone Banking
- Direct Deposit Available
- FDIC Insured
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
Gold Key Rewards Checking Rates
When the Gold Key Rewards Checking qualifications are not met, the interest rate on your account will be 0.0500% and the annual percentage yield will be 0.05%.
When the Gold Key Rewards Checking qualifications are met, the interest rate on your account and corresponding annual percentage yield will be tiered:
- If your daily balance is $10,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 2.0310% with an annual percentage yield of 2.05%.
- An interest rate of 0.3494% with an annual percentage yield of 0.35% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $10,000.00.
- The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 2.05% to .50% , depending on the balance in the account.
The annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of September 30, 2016. Rates may change after the account is opened.
Interest will be compounded on a daily basis. Interest will be credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
To qualify for Gold Key Rewards Checking rates, receive reimbursements on your ATM fee surcharges and a refund of your monthly bill pay charges you must perform the following during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle.
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) or credit post and settle per “qualification cycle.”
- Primary account holder must be enrolled and logged into Online Banking.
- Receive monthly e-statements electronically. (Valid e-mail address is required.)
- “ Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the current statement through one day prior to the close of the current statement.
** If you have met your qualifications for the month, we will reimburse you for domestic ATM fees up to $25.00 per qualification cycle. ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. ATM fees of $4.99 or less will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $4.99 per individual transaction. ATM fees of $5.00 or higher will be reimbursed if the appropriate ATM receipt is presented to a representative at one of our branches. If you believe that you have not been reimbursed the correct amount, please contact us. We must hear from you no later than 30 days after the statement cycle in which the reimbursement was applicable.
Note: ATM withdrawals do not count as qualifying debit card transactions for purposes of earning rewards within this account. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions.
^ If you have met your qualifications for the month, we will refund the monthly Bill Pay charge (up to $5 per cycle) per qualification cycle.
Minimum to open account is $50. Fees may reduce earnings. Restrictions apply to personal accounts only. No commercial accounts may participate in this program. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate paid on all Tiers, and/or the CAP at any time. You may have only one Gold Key Rewards Checking account per primary account holder. Qualifying transactions must post and clear to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to an account. Intra‐bank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions. Completion of account opening process requires that you be able to visit one of our offices.